Thursday, July 2, 2009

Juice Plus vitamins Super Sale!

Hey, I managed to procure some bottles of Juice Plus vitamins and now am selling them to raise some money for a pregnant lady.

If you have always wanted to try Juice Plus, but never could afford to, here's your chance!

These are the only bottles that I have, so once they are gone, they are gone!
In other words, I am not a distributor.

Here's the deal:

I managed to procure some bottles of Juice Plus vitamins and now am selling them to raise some money for a pregnant friend.

If you have always wanted to try Juice Plus, but never could afford to, here's your chance!

These are the only bottles that I have, so once they are gone, they are gone!
In other words, I am not a distributor.

Here is what I have.

Minimum purchase is 2 bottles.



I have 14 bottles of 5/09 for $10 a bottle


I have 6 bottles of 1/09 for $6 a bottle


I have it on good authority that these vitamins are fine for up to a year after expiration date.

Limited time: If you want it all, before anyone else gets it:

The Total of all the above: $176
If you get everything, it'll be $150.



Minimum purchase is 2 bottles. Please inquire to reaffirm the bottles that you want are still available.

You can pick it up or I can ship it. Shipping is $4.
I work in Dallas and live in Fort Worth, so let me know what location works best for you.



Just click on the Contact Me button in the top left hand column.
Payment by Paypal or Google Checkout.

God Bless!
Melissa

Info on Juice Plus vitamins:

official page

Great for pregnancy and breastfeeding:
pregnancy study

Great for Health and Nutrition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nNCiPcaWQ

Dr. Sears highly recommends them:
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/4/t040500.asp

Safe for kids to take!:
http://www.childrenshealthstudy.com/main.shtml

No comments: