Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Political Issues - Butt OUT government!


My important issues:
government to butt out of Raw Milk
government to butt out of Home Birth
government to allow Vaccine exemptions in all states (another butt out)
government to butt out of Organic farming
government to stop promoting pesticides and chemicals
government to actually protect babies - ProLife, ProIntact (stop medicaid funding for these acts! Medicaid - butt out!)
government to butt out of Homeschooling
government to promote labeling of harmful foods (gmos, artificial)
government to stop providing formula/ government to provide breastfeeding laws to help working women
government to stop stupid educational testing/ definitely NOT have it tied to teacher's salaries (a child could just fill in all the c answers!)

Of course, these are not the issues that matter to the candidates - but republicans usually tend to be pro-government butting out while democrats tend to be pro-government butting in/nannyin
g.
Unfortunately, this is not always the case, but on average, it tends to be.

I don't like my taxes spent on things that I don't agree with.  I don't like my taxes spent on moral issues either.  You are perfectly welcome to make laws that I don't agree with - but I have an issue with spending my hard earned money on the government spending money on implementing those laws.  Especially things like Medicaid paying for circumcisions and for abortions.  

No comments: