Friday, February 22, 2013

Help for Colds and Coughs

For helping with COLDS:

Fenugreek (4 pills 4x a day for at least 3 days) (half the dose for children) - This should clear out all congestion within a few days.  No more coughing for weeks on end!

Peppermint oil - take 2 drops in a small amount of water.  This helps control coughs.

1/4 tsp of Cinnamon with a teaspoon of raw local honey 4x daily.  This should help knock it out quick!

Humphrey's Cough Control #7 Homeopathic medicine - this can really help control coughs.

Bioplasma Cell Salts - Take 4-5 at at time intermittently throughout the day whenever you think about it.

So far, those who follow the above usually knock out a cold within 2-3 days.

2 comments:

Parenting Patch said...

I had no idea that fenugreek was good for colds and coughs. I drink a tea with fenugreek to help my milk supply because I am breastfeeding. The next time that I am sick, I will drink the tea for the fenugreek as well!

Tia L said...

I have just started getting into essential oils as well. Thanx for the post.

http://brodysfrogblog.blogspot.com/