Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have a new title!

Help me out with a new groovy title to my blog. Even though I came in 6th in UIL district in Newspaper Headlines in high school ;), I just can't think of a really cool name and tagline/motto for my blog. There are so many awesome blogs out there with these super awesome titles - I just want to join the cool crowd. ;)
Please use the comment section and help me out! There will be a nifty prize for the creator of the one I pick.
I also desperately need help with my website design, if you are any good at that. I don't have any money, but have lots of things to trade!
Thanks!
Melissa

Update: Ok, so I was in my car listening to music when the title came to me "On this Journey of Learning." I've decided that it is a pretty "cool" title. Also, the phrase "keep moving forward" has been reverberating with me ever since I watched the movie "Meet the Robinsons" a few weeks ago (great movie, by the way - makes me want to go out and adopt an orphan). "Keep moving forward" is very similar in sentiment to part of a poem I wrote when I was 20 years of age, "Keep on Keeping on, Believing on......." which is sorta like my motto for life.......

Thus and therefore, my new title is "On this Journey of Learning" and my new tagline/catchphrase/motto is "Keep on Keeping on.....believing on......"

No comments: